- The use of API, including the collection, use, maintenance and disclosure of user data shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and the terms of this Policy, and any advertising, marketing, privacy, upgradation, distribution and other self-regulatory code(s) applicable to your industry.
- You must not take any action that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail.
- Each of your applications and websites that use the API ("applications and/or websites") must prominently include the following statement: "This [application/service] uses the RIPL Application Programming Interface but is not endorsed or certified by RIPL."
- You must take commercially reasonable steps, compliant with applicable laws, rules and regulations, to protect all data you collect through the API or that you submit to the RIPL Service through your application and/or website and your authentication credentials from unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
- You must not give your authentication credentials to another party.
- RIPL may revoke your authentication credentials at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and without liability to you or any other person.
- You must notify us immediately in the event of any unauthorized access to your data, your authentication credentials, and/or your application and/or website.
- If your application and/or website authenticates RIPL Service users, you must not include functionality in your application and/or website that requests or collects RIPL username or passwords, and you may only permit users to log in.
Access and Use
- You will only request the RIPL API that you need to operate your application and/or website and must make no further use of it and delete it when your application and/or website has no such further use for it, including, without limitation, when a user has withdrawn consent.
- RIPL expressly reserves the right to limit the number and/or frequency of API requests in its sole discretion. If RIPL reasonably believes that you have attempted to exceed or circumvent the rate limits (including, without limitation, through mass-registering of applications), your ability to use the API may be temporarily or permanently blocked, with or without notice, and without RIPL liability to you or any other person.
- If your application and/or website requires or permits the transfer of user information outside of the user's home country (including transfers to RIPL's Server, which is in India.), you must ensure that such transfer complies with applicable laws.
- If your application and/or website collects any information about RIPL Service users or submits any user information to RIPL, whether acting as a user of your application and/or website or indirectly, you must prominently notify and obtain affirmative consent from the user before his or her data is collected or used by your application and/or website.
- Any information submitted shall be by the developer as RIPL doesn't store any user specific data. The responsibility of collecting and sharing data is with the developer and data is owned by the developer and not by RIPL. The developer may accept submission by users and decide over the submissions but for RIPL any submissions shall be at a sole discretion of the developer.
- Access to the API is charged by RIPL. However RIPL provides the developers a free version with limited usage and beyond which is chargeable.
- RIPL reserves the right to modify the charge for access to the API in future at its sole discretion. If we increase the charge or fee for using the API or any feature thereof, you are liable to pay the increased charge to continue to use the API or the applicable feature.
- You agree that you will not attempt to enter restricted areas of RIPL or perform functions that you are not authorized to perform pursuant to this Policy. RIPL may, without notice, temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the Site and the Content by deactivating your account or password if RIPL reasonably suspects that you are using the account or password to obtain unauthorized access to RIPL other systems or information, or are using the account or password in any other inappropriate manner. These suspensions will be for a period of time necessary to permit the thorough investigation of such suspended activity. RIPL may take actions immediately without notice if it is determined that you have undertaken such unauthorized activity or if such unusual activity cannot be reasonably explained.
RIPL has separate Trademark and Application Guidelines and Trademark Guidelines for API Developers and those are published in the Site and you are advised to visit RIPL Site to understand and get updated with the Trademark and Application Guidelines and Trademark Guidelines for API Developers of RIPL.